Post by Raven Moonfire on Jan 6, 2010 23:07:37 GMT -5
These Rules may be changed or altered at any time. Please make sure that you follow all the rules of the forum as well as all Proboards Rules. If the rules are not followed then we reserve the right to suspend/ban your account.
- Respect Members: If you have a disagreement with another member then please make sure that you take it somewhere off the forum, don't even have it happening in the cbox. If there is a bigger problem then pm the admin or a staff member to have the problem dealt with.
- No God-Moding: You can only control the actions of your own character, to try and speak for what someone else is doing/has done/will do would be taking away the power from another player and not allowing them to fully control their character.
- Content: General rules state that everything should be PG-13 only. Any content that is deemed to be mature (IE: post, images or links to adult sites) will be removed and you will receive 1 warning. After that you will be banned. (Unless it is a case where you are spamming the forum with Mature Post/Links/Images then you will automatically be banned.)
- Accounts: You are allowed to have more then 1 account on the forum, just make sure that you can keep up with those characters. If you cannot then please delete the extra accounts so that you can better focus on the main character(s) you wish to use.
- Images: Avatars are meant to be 150x150 (or smaller) in size and Signatures we would like for you to keep at 500x400 or below that size. Anything larger then this size will be removed by a staff member.
- Profile: Make sure that when you post a profile that it is complete. You are allowed to post a Work In Progress (WIP), but if you are working on it then you are given 1 week to finish it before it will be locked and placed into the Archive.
- Copying Characters: Make sure that you create a character that is unique to what you want to use. Don't just pull a character off of a TV show/Manga/Anime and copy down everything about them. Make your character original.
- Posting: You are able to post in as many threads as you want to or create your own threads. Make sure that you are able to post and keep up with what you get yourself into though, don't post all over and then forget about replying because it is rude to the person you are RPing with..
- No Spam: Post in the Role Playing section should be a minimum or 150 words. Also try and use proper grammar and spelling so that people will be able to understand you and reply. The only exception to this rule would be in the Chat area.
- No Powerplaying: All characters on this forum are human, they do not have the ability to do magic things so don't bother with even trying to go down this road.
- Activity: We ask that members stay active on the site. If you are unable to be active and we do not see you for two weeks then we will remove any character/spirit claims and set your status back to it's general setting.
- Advertising: There is a board set up where you can advertise your sites, please do not advertise in your signature or the c-box or in other boards other then the one that has been provided for everyone's use.